Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 13, 2009

hopeless

guys,will u keep staring at a girl when u first meet her, who's not ur friend but only a friend of ur friend?


crazy-ing...

i have countless articles on the recent mini budget report to read.
remember my 20marks coQ assignment? aye,it's about this mini budget. lecturer asked us to interview someone who knows about this with questions that popped up while reading the report. ask seniors? second year and third year said "i knew nothing". final year said "does it have to do with me?". my batch?? dont hope much better *sigh*
due on wednesday. killing me would be a faster way.

i'm tired.
i'm crazy..


UTM-ians, is mini budget at ur fingertips? can do me a favour? let me interview u... please.......................

No comments: