Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 10, 2009

i am...

i'm expanding again. didnt make it for dieting. foods are very tempting,esp the portion. couldnt control recently. i'll just finish the portion of food served, no matter how much. except if that's fast food, i mean, those u scoop urself, then i can control that one..

i'm darker. obviously. can see the stupid slipper marks on my feet. OMG..

i'm desperate to have my hair long before august. any idea, gurls? long hair looks neat, can tie, then i can go join the graduation without much worries..

i'm looking for a construction firm to work at during my may's holidays..

*****

i must control my appetite, must diet!

i must use umbrella at all times with either long sleeves or hand glove and also sunblock.

i must not cut my hair anymore except for my fringe.

i must learn how to write an interesting resume as well as cover letter asap *examples downloaded, havent glanced through yet x_x*




see how long i can tahan....XD

No comments: