Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 27, 2009

UTM so girly

next semester starts on the 6th of july according to this year's UTM planner.
know wat? i actually 'berkobar-kobar' booked my return ticket last year according to last year's academic calender... according to my ticket, i'd be back here on the 11th of july...
airasia had promo last year jiu 'berkobar-kobar' booked it lo... who knows.... UTM so girly.. indecisive de... thought only girls are like that..
lesson to learn: never booked tickets a year earlier, no matter how cheap is the ticket. juniors, keep that in mind.

i've thrown my ticket back to kuching and bought a new one already.. throwing the 11th of july one?? God save me!

UTM-ians, i'm registering myself for section 2 for adv english next sem, anyone??^^

No comments: