Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 6, 2008

emo-ing

emo-ing......

university's life is really different from secondary'.
suddenly realized that i dont have much friends around
when scrolling down my contact lists.
although i can have more than 250 contacts,
couldnt find someone to talk to.
speaking from my heart, i mean.
people around now....
room mate is room mate
classmates are classmates
course mates are course mates
2nd year seniors are still 2nd year seniors
and same goes to the 3rd year seniors.
they are all still a long way to be "friends", to me tho.
hmmmm
let me make it clearer this way.
when describing sth ur seniors told u to ur friends,
u wont address ur seniors as "friends"
but "seniors" instead.
this situation same goes to room mate,classmates and also course mates.
u'll say "ouh, my room mate/classmates/course mates/seniors said this this this and this."
u wont say "ouh, my friends said this this this and this."
understand?
sigh....
one month plus here d..
now baru start to get emo.
i'm blunt ey?
x______________________________x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m here. =)

p a n d a said...

hiakz.........
thanx ei..
i saw light. somehow..
hehe..
thanx for brighten up my afternoon!!!

k e l y n said...

hahaz. agree w ur post oso..
sometimes when alone in room..
really thinks tat no one here can b a fren from heart...
they r selfish. they r self-centered.
they doesnt k bout us.
tats y i miss home.
tats y i miss old frenz.
tats y my phone bill increased coz i called home owes n called my frenz too...
find me talk if we meet online lor.. ^^
we r so far yet so close too..
we r in d same piece of land..

p a n d a said...

hahaz... didnt know tat there're also ppl who'll agree with this.
hmm.... but ppl around me arent self-centered and selfish or wat... seniors all treat we juniors like friends. juz tat... somehow.... haiz... maybe i myself set up a wall between them i guess.. sigh....