Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 9, 2008

happy

these two days.. i'm super duper happy..^^

thursday night, i called up chuan kian when scrolling down my phone contact list. long didnt have his sound d.. some more i dont like to text friends recently. i prefer a call. callings make me feel that i'm closer to them. texting is very cold... chuan kian and i talked talked talked and talked non-stop. till my phone gets hot. :rofl: we chatted for about half an hour. and guess wat......















digi charged me RM0.15/min!!!!!!!!!

tat's friends and family list's rate!!!!




chuan kian isnt in my friends and family list ey... hiakz.....








then last night... while watching the opening ceremony of olympic 2008 wit buncha course mates and seniors, i called up zining. hehehehez... long didnt listen to her voice also. ^^ and same goes to zining, we talked talked talked and talked non-stop till my phone gets hot. wahahahahahahaha.........







and digi also charged me RM0.15/min for the half an hour talk. hiakz........




happy happy....^^














test 1 on applied mechanics next wed NIGHT! pray hard hard so that i wont dozed off.. wahahahahhahaa....

still have no ideas on what had my applied lecturer taught all these while...=s

No comments: