Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 9, 2008

akward

went out this noon. cause have to go take my camera which i bought on pc fair. planned to go alone initially, cause it's been a long long time since i last go out alone. i love myself, so i'd go out on my own for the sake of being freed. but then senior asked if wanna follow him with his friends out not.. after alil consideration, i said okay.. so... went out with him and a few friends of his. when reached taman university i saw my direct senior there also. he went out earlier than us. the scene goes like this ---- whole bunch of guy seniors and me A gurl junior. swt....-____________________-" saw classmates actually, but they didnt wanna follow the seniors. *sigh*
a funny scene i met. when having lunch at taman university, i noticed that everyone's dish sure has PORK!!! :rofl: so now, imagine how desperate are we university students towards PORK! wakakakakakakaka......XD
then followed them to a stationary shop. seniors wanna buy things needed for coming poster competition. then off we headed for jusco. about six seniors. all seperated. i mean..... cause i wanna go pick my camera.. so my direct and the one who asked me to go out with them followed me. the rest went hunt for biscuits. and tat's........................super duper AKWARD! if only a guy following me, might not be so weirdy weird. but i had TWO following me here and there. people around looking. like wat i did when i saw three st thom juniors at padini. same situation, two guys and a gurl. blurb........x______x shouldnt have looked at them back then ey? now my turn... swt -________________________-"

i ended up with biscuits back to hostel. my camera... out of stock. have to wait for new ones.
i hate myself for buying the small container. it actually cause me to eat more. i will surely refill my small container with biscuits everyday. then whenever i feel like biting something, the container will be my target. ouch! since i have tat container, people will see me biting a piece of biscuits while walking, waiting for buses or when waiting for the next lecture. haiz... hate hate hate...';..;'








[lil updates after back from care group around 10sth]

church sis said tat they saw me this afternoon somewhere jusco with two guys. asking who are they while laughing with some motives. blurb....................
see? i've said, it's normal to walk with a guy.. but not two guys. aiks.....
STUPID me.

No comments: