Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 4, 2008

pc fair

went pc fair yesterday at persada johor after church service. people mountain people sea... so gonna die there. so jam packed. sweat........................

bought a pouch for my mac RM25!!!!!! a sensonic baby mouse RM16.. and a nikon S51 camera RM698.
didnt bring my purse out. cause was in a rush in the morning for church. only brought RM150 cash, happily thinking that i'd forgotten about my purse which has a debit card in it.
when almost reaching persada, suddenly realized that i left my purse in my locker. deerrrrrr... then prayed hard so that the booth i go can let me pay some deposit first baru go and collect my camera some other day. welll.... Praise the Lord! cause nikon's booth allowed me to do so. actually olympus oso allowed, but with higher deposit.
nikon S51... comes along with another lithium battery, mini tripod, two 1GB SD card, computer cleaning kit, camera's case and a towel. hiakz...... u might think that the camera phone i have should be very good enough. well, i oso thought so initially. but after coming back from kukup.. i dont think so d.... cause at the last day of the camp, my phone was out of battery. i was dying for a charger cause didnt bring. then half way taking photos, my phone was off. derrrrrr... ended up lotsa pictures were not taken. *sigh*














*persada johor convention centre*

No comments: