Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 11, 2008

gerammmmm!!!!!

*five more days to go to go back to kuching! hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!*
[post dated 10/8/08 was deleted due to some happenings. so those who didnt manage to view my blog yesterday.. sorry lar.. next time, view it everyday kay? a lesson to be learnt.]


personal message on msn today: can i BBQ the applied mechanics lecturer? i wanted to BBQ him lar....!!

the story begins!









early morning 8sth we had a stupid bengkel e-portfolio, which is also a great chance for everyone of us to online. hiakz...
the stupid bengkel ends around 12sth. next lecture of today will be applied mechanics at 4pm. these nights, i always slept around 1sth in the morning. no time for a nap. so.. grabbed a chance. after lunched and bathed, i took a short nap. an hour nia nia... no more, no less. 3sth, i woke up. changed my clothes into a fresh baju kurung. didnt make it to wear the formal wear i wore this morning after walking for dunno how many donkey km and the blouse was sweaty. happily off i headed for FKA[faculti kejuruteraan awam] under greAT sun. when i was almost reaching the building, i got sweaty agAIN. the refreshing bath around 2sth didnt help much. sweaty agAIN. and same goes to my baju kurung. and here goes the climax!!!!!!







when wanted to fold my umbrella...
course mate: *pad on my shoulder*
me : yes?
course mate: ei sarah, class dah cancelled lar...
me: *shocked mode* apa?!!!!!
course mate: class dah cancelled...
me: *still in shocked mode* apa!!!!!!!!! aieeeeeee..... saya baru sampai ei... kamu cakap cancel????!!!! kenapa cancelled?*started stomping my feet, careless about my image. lotsa seniors were around.*
course mate: lecturer ada meeting...
me: meeting? apa meeting??? kenapa cancelled? saya baru sampai dia cakap cancelled? *still stomping my feet and blurr-ing that why did the lecturer cancel the class*









i really got super duper kek tio lo.... ngaiti... i was so good today that i didnt overslept but was on the faculty on time.. yet the lecturer...... CANCELLED the class at the very last minute due to dunno-wat stupid meeting!!!!!!!!!!! GERAMMMMMMMM!!!!!
haiz..............
since i was at faculty d, i filled my empty bottle with water. volume of water flowing to darn small. started to walk up and down while stomping feet at times and kept asking why the lecturer cancelled the class. wat meeting he has to attend??!!!
i was so geram that i really wanted to bite people. dragged my course mates in. *kesian them lo... paiseh paiseh* i grabbed hold of siew chin's hand and said 'siew chin, can i bite ur hand? i wanna bite people now lar...' then siew chin answered 'ey ey... dont bite me,no taste. bite man chyi's. got taste... [man chyi==munchy]' ROFL...
then saw tiam fook. i grabbed hold of his shoulder and started to shake him and said 'tiam fook, i wanna bite people lar... why the lecturer cancelled the class?!!!!!!!

man, imagine-- i happily got back to room and took my refreshing bath. after a short nap, without being late, happily i headed for lectures. then the lecturer said class cancelled. and i knew it when i had my first step on the building!!!!! ngaiti..... chek ak lar.............. derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

No comments: