Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 12, 2008

thought through

bamboo:
finally..back to working place AGAIN.four days' holidays..juz passed like tat.yeah,juz like tat.without anything special.except for wearing all the nice clothes.wat's so special about CNY?cant figure it out.mood didnt turn to better wat...


thought through:
went to lotsa ppl's huz for visiting.not frenz's,not relatives',but mum's frenz'.went out everyday wit mum.met lotsa engtau kiaS.mum's frenz' sons.but but but...see see nia..no action and biological reaction.
*laugh out*
mum's frenz are funny..mostly..once they saw me *those didnt see me for a lonG time*, would definately say "whoa...getting prettier worh..." *clap clap* then i was like "uh oh okay..hehe.." next question was "got boyfriend boi?" then i'd answered "huh?*really shocked,okie?* har?no la..heheeee..." blurb...sweat long long..*ponder..me really getting prettier meh?zzzZZzzzz...*
a SPM leaver asked to go his house on day3.go solo,me sure paiseh.if wanna go with friends,dunno go with who.cuz i dunno which of my friends know him.remembered that mr yap knows his brother.so asked if mr yap wanna go not.but he had his students over his place by that time.didnt reply*i mean me*.8sth at nite,he texted again,calling me 'honey'.*heart sank* cuz i know,he didnt take it seriously.asked if he texted wrong gal not,but he said it's for me,no mistake. *heart sank to the deepest*
mr yap,
neva call me 'honey' o whateva if u never mean it.
never call me 'honey' if u didnt think of to be responsible after it.
think twice before calling me 'honey'.
i'm in the process of letting go off u.dont give me anymore hope.simply an ordinary gurl here.cant bear much hurts.juz an ordinary gurl...
if gurl said she's giving up.she'll never turn back.gurls are different with guys in dealing these thingy.u may want the gurl u rejected back cuz of loneliness but i wont want the guy who rejected me back even if i'm lonely once i've gave up.since i've thought it through,i'll never turn back to u though zookeeper doesnt want me.i dunno what makes u called me 'honey' but juz a piece of advice here--never simply call a gurl 'honey' o whateva if u didnt want to take it seriously or be responsible after it.juz like what i texted u.u're dead if that gurl take it seriously.luck for u cuz i have thought it through that u're not serious and i didnt take it seriuosly as well.
*clap clap*


sugar cane:
dress code during CNY:
reunion dinner--a bare back dress
*guys,dont throw slippers,cuz ur monitor will be the one to kena*
day one--kinda formal a little.dress as well *hehe....*
day two--tiub with skirt.*sexy??i dunno..left it to u ppl to judge.ask those who came to my house on day2 if u wanna know.loz....*
day three--trendy a little,looks guai guai de.. *clap clap*
day four--sleeveless top and skirt *huhu...no more guai kia liao..=( haha..*

wanna see pictures?hmmm....depends on the demand then.drop me a comment if u wanna see pictures.if the demand is high,then only i'll post them. ;D

No comments: