Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 28, 2008

Glory to the Almighty Lord

bamboo:
i hate editting my blog.....but i have to in case my precious readers had got bored with my OLD layout..so now..i'm kinDA done with my blog.teeheehee...
ya all know what...it's great to meet old friends![erm..the OLD friends i mean are not those LKK okay?lol..]
my old friends are truly kinda OLD..*whoooOps!errr..the OLD here referring to err our friendship.hahaa..*
hmm...started to get connected with my OLD friends these days.well..we got 'lost' after primary six..but errrm..only some gurls..*sigh sigh*
anyway...it's GREAT to meet old friends after 'losing' them for seven or eight years..XD
once again..C.H.E.R.I.S.H. haha...


Glory to the Almighty Lord:
my Lord..my Heavenly Father...who's been loving me since i was born..truly truly loves me ALOT!!!how much He loves me?hmm...frankly..its always more than u love ur beloved ones and ur family.His love is UNMEASURABLE!!me,sarah..i'm a blessed gurl..and also a precious daughter of His.teeheehee...
remember my Padini's interview?remember i was grumbling how tired i am having two jobs at one time?and i've made up my mind to quit tuition?
MY Lord God answered My prayers!!He knows how tiring i am...(^v^)
tat lady...aka melissa called up!she said i was short listed.*applause please..* but she scare i might not be able to handle the post of Supervisor,so offered me Operation Assistant.salary....well well...much lower than wat i've asked for.but the overall salary can beat the pays i got now by working day and nite.haha...
PRAISE THE LORD lar....derrrrrRRR...
Lord God is really taking care after me at every single minute!cool...
so...pay me a visit at Padini's concept store,the spring after it had its grand opening kay?haha...
PRAISE THE LORD..
PRAISE THE LORD..
PRAISE THE LORD..
PRAISE THE LORD..
PRAISE THE LORD..[clap clap..]


sugar cane:
one..two..three...
after three more classes...sarah is done!!sarah will no longer be teaching anymore...wheeeeheeee....

small ad:people people..please visit MrYap's blog.juz have a look.if not nice to read...rmb to tell me heh? *winks* haha... [i dont get paid by advertising for him..]

No comments: