Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 7, 2008

~.~"

Here comes the eve of CNYmakeover plan??not sure yet...but but but...there's one thing....really have to get mr yap out of my mind!*frowning* viewed his profile and also his blog again.i really dunno wat to do.but i juz cant control to view his profile.how i wish i was in bl instead of st thom.impossible to block him on friendster.i never do that to frenz,wat more to say it's him...but i really dunno wat to do.he has a crush.he never told me so even when he rejected me.but...i know it.juz tat.....i'm running away from tat fact.cuz he told me having a gurlfriend is sth troublesome,and i chose to trust him,instead of telling myself tat he has a crush dy..until juz now..when i viewed his blog..i'm still unwilling to believe tat he has a crush dy.the reason he gave me when rejected me was he juz wanna stay single at the mean time.*stubborn...* still unwilling to accept tat fact.
wanna get him out of my mind..cant miss two ppl at a go.will go insane.

*still frowning..low mood...*

No comments: