Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 1, 2008

Thank God..^^

bamboo:
batang hidung of my morning's job salary masih tak nampak.dyinG soonnnnnn....helppppPPPP!!!!!


Thank God:praise the Lord with me!!!!
Juz received a call from Pertama...they're giving me RM300 per month!!*applause applause*
talked to the principal aka Mrs Yong yesterday after my class about how they count my salary.cuz mum scrEAM when i told her tat i received RM58.50 for the mth of january.so...bo bien lo...people,u know me de lar...i'm quite shy when it comes to dealing salary with christians.muka tebal..cuz for me,ya know..christians mer...i juz wan to help out the principal with the pupils with wateva knowledge i hav as much as pozble.so.....i neva mind much about the salary thingy as long as can cover my expenses,i.e.,dinner.hehe....dealed the matter cuz of my mum ler...
And.............................................
mrs yong called and said the school is willing to give me RM300 as i told her i'm willing to teach every monday till friday nite and i love teaching.kiki......
praise praise praise the Lord!!!!!!come on and say 'thank God!!'
love u,mrs yong!eheeee....
*laugh laugh*


sugar cane:
hope can get my pay before the 5th of february...
i hope i hope i hope i hope i hopE i hoPE i hOPE i HOPE....................................................................
i'll non-stop dreaminG and hopinG..pray tat Lord will hav mercy on me!!^^

Give thanx to the Lord...=D

1 comment:

Johnson said...

didnt know that you have added me in your link. Thanks. Enjoy blogging.!