Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 31, 2008

Do the maths

bamboo:
Juz got my salary from pertama tuition centre yesterday..i've taught for NINE days for the month of january...


Do the maths:get ur calculator ready!=D
i've taught for nine days.each session two and half hours.so tat's a total of...___hours.
count urself.
for nine days,i only got....RM58.50..told ya i malu nak cakap dy...
so...each session is about RM6.50.terrible??
teaching from monday till friday nite starting february.
press calculator again.RM6.50 a day,february has...__days.fill in urself.then times both of the figure.so i'll get RM___ for the month of february.not done yet.
i wont be able to go home for dinner as i lepas kerja by 6pm for the morning job.so gonna speed in order to hav my dinner at the kopitiam nearby and reach the tuition centre on time.
so..again,monday till friday..dinner will cost me RM3 EVERYDAY.february-__days.times the two figure and u'll get RM___
(fill in the blank ).then,use the amount u got at the first place to minus the amount i'll spend for dinner.the balance of RM___ will be my salary for the month of february.malu nak cakap..malu nak cakap...sob sob...
people jadi cikgu,me jadi cikgu..people wealthy healthy..me kurus kering(i mean my pay)...
haiz....
dunno if can continue not................
i wanna continue,cuz i din work for the pay,i juz wanna fill up my nite time.plus plus plus it's dealing with lil kids...and me...
*cough cough love kids cough* and the kids also love to stick with me...tampar budak ni,biar dia bangun dari mimpinya.
bUT...if me continue..my mum sure get her wateva knife ready and 'welcome' me at the house door one...
haiz...
i'm so gonna die now ler...dunno wat to do...dunno if should i continue or juz quit.memang torn apart between my job and my love for those kids..
muntah darah...
anyone can teach me wat to do??i'm so indecisive ler....sigh sigh sigh....


sugar cane:
suddenly miss those days...when i was in both mbks and state libraries piah-ing for stpm with zookeeper...really miss those days.we even texted even though we were juz few footsteps away from each other after he knew who am i..cuz didnt tell him who am i when i first texted him..and it makes me wanna go state library alot now during weekends...kesian kesian..
salary from my morning time job...batang hidung pun sik ada...cry cry...kl people memang ngiauci....sheeeEsh....

No comments: