Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 25, 2008

Emo..???

A week ++ more there comes 08's cny..

feel like to go far far away from kuchinG
perhaps hide to dunno where
wanna go zookeeper's huz..

my yap said tat i can moved to his huz before..
guess he's forgotten
but
nevermind
i wont care nemore oso

zookeeper owing me a meal
he promised to bring me out for dinner during my burfdae
he broke it
he broke the promise!!

bought a tee for zookeeper
from hush puppies
as a christmas gift
but he din want to have a meet up
so
it's still in my car

miss zookeeper a lot lerh..
long din text with him looOO..
din dare to text him oso..

see??
me 19th dy
end of year
here comes 20th.
hav no more time to find a new target liao
if zookeeper really tat...
'kejam'
perhaps
he'd be my last lover
yeah
LAST
no more after him looOO..

i dont have any two o three years to spend on anather guy...

after zookeeper..
my life ends there
i mean...
me going to be single...

zookeeper..............................................
where are U?

-p a n d a

No comments: