Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 6, 2009

story time

had my hair cut shorter on tuesday. still, i trust ONLY uncle richard. seems like he's the only one who knows how to deal with my hair *shurgs*
and i realize...
the shorter i cut my hair, the more i look like a kid =S course mate, a year younger than me, said i look cute in my latest hairstyle *crazy-ing* i dont know whether should i be happy or not. i'm trying hard to kick the kid-like me off and be more like what i should be at my current age. yet... my short hair makes me more like a kid *going insane*




agAIN...
='( ='( ='(
she was stung by a bee yesterday evening when filling water at the canteen near to her college. all these while, there wasnt any bee o bee hives. suddenly, dunno wat's up, there was lotsa bees. sarah tan NEVER saw a bee in her real life for the past twenty years,so when 'they' were flying in a group, she actly thought that that was a group of flies. what this stupid princess did was she kept waving away those 'flies'. suddenly one of them stung her middle finger of her left hand, it was excruciatingly PAINFUL. the climax was she kept yelling 'ouch, it hurts! it hurts! it hurts!'. she didnt know that she was stung by a bee. not until a college mate told her that she was stung by A bee x______________________X tears rolled. she cried. in public! luckily.. not many people were there. her finger swelled in mins' time. Thank God.... that 'fly' wasnt poisonous. if not.... she wont have any mood for last night's test. Thank God... it's her left hand but not right, if not.. she couldnt sit for the test. Thank God... tianfook was stung by bee last semester and still keep the cream for bee sting from pusat kesihatan, if not... she'd have no idea on what medicine to be applied..
and now..... injection is nothing to her.. bee sting is more excruciatingly painful than injection T______________T
and now..... she'd get scared even if it's just a merely fly flying around..



steven, was sent to hospital on the first day of CNY for appendices.
cheefatt, was sent to hospital the week before CNY cause of denggi fever and being discharged on the third day of CNY.
min han, had chicken pox.
me? sprained my legs in a week, and now stung by bee. and looking forward for some more injuries. sprained my left leg seriously,bee stung my left hand's finger. wat's more to come? left eye? left ear? ROFL.....

non-christians said this year,2009 is not a good year for those who are born in 1988. it all depends for it's trueness.

for me, COINCIDENT. haha...

No comments: