Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 13, 2009

random

i miss my fat darling.........T.T

alot?i chain them all on my backpack..the big teddy is given by those IS i met during Global Peace Festival '08 ^^.. consequences of chaining them all---> bad guy said i'm like a kid x_x

i LOVE my chinese name..^^

"P.S. I Love You" a must-read book!!!!!!!

both of these were of 30% when i bought them before back to johor here. hehe... they are now in my OWN room,wait till may's hols then only i'l have chance to read them.. hehe...




as the title goes,this is a random post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finished P.S I love you and My best friend's girl dy... wad d rainbow 'bout ha?

p a n d a said...

whoa..... u read those books also actually????? cool.... errr dunno o... havent read the two yet.. they're still at home kok. blek..