Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 3, 2009

CNY

crown me as 'the most stupid' princess.
a text saying that he's finding a house to rent at tabuan area urgently. texts sent around, more than ten kuchingnites received my text. the most interesting part is......
on sunday,
i drove all the way around the WHOLE tabuan area to search for house to rent. ur eyes are working correctly. i actually DROVE to search for houses. drove for an hour, after my efforts was down in the drain, went to walk a round at the spring AGAIN. met ex-colleagues, asked for help again. steve said tabuan desa has a few. went to search agAIN after that. it was 6pm by that time. mind you, 6pm is my dinner time. car engine started, there i off for.......... HOUSES. instead of dinner >< i had my dinner at 7pm that day,stomach nearly have a war with me.

ppl, dont doubt,but crown me as 'the most stupid' princess =P


******

CNY is almost to an end. working adults are back to their checkpoint, students are back to classes. leaving uni students to make the wisest choice whether or not to go back to lecture halls. haha...

me,emyn,jane

liew yi and the gurls

they came and visited me on the third day of CNY. quite an unexpected guest. hehe... didnt see them for few years.. seeing back them.. is quite nice. it's always good to meet friends whom you've lost connected for years. haha

the most stupid princess is in the house. LOL

my bro, mum and me


visitings throughout the days.
something hurt me during this year's celebration was i couldnt have high heels for visitings. heels bought, lying neatly in the cupboard from the very day i bought them till now T____________________T

No comments: