Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 13, 2009

happy valentine

it's a bookmark. saw it when shopping for books at MPH when i was still in kuching. of course, i bought it not for own usage. hahaks!XD
p.s. it looks like a cow o dog? i treat it as a cow worh...=S whatever it looks like,it's not in my hand d also...





aha~ valentine's day moro!
anyone dating me out??? see my face already know lar.... where got guys wanna date me out de... ROFL...=) some more i shut guys out for some reasons d wat.... ehee....


hereby wishing couples out there a happy valentine! may God bless u all long long..^^
to singles like me, also a happy valentine! good luck,add oil and God bless if any is desperate to get a partner. hehe.....=D


last year's week before valentine,light fm had played nice love songs at night,but didnt get to listen to any this year.. hmm... light fm fans,did any of u listen to any?

No comments: