Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 13, 2009

i'm the best!

and yea.. no one can be better than me! +evil laugh+

i sprained my right leg not-so-seriously early this january.

then my left leg superb seriuosly in less than a week's time. and i had elephant leg. +my leg now is still painful..+

didnt enjoy my CNY due to my leg and *some stupid reasons*

on the very next day when i was back in campus after CNY, i was stung by a FLY n i had....
*it swelled due to allergy when i woke up on sat morning. had no choice but to walk to health centre before heading to jusco on that day*


agAIN, in less than a week's time, on chap goh meh, i fell down!!! woohoooooo..... injured my right leg,bruises on my left and a minor one on my right hand.
*not-so-obvious red patches on my left leg are now bruises*

i have two legs and hands.
and up to date.... i INJURED them all!!! ROFL.....

thank God.....i'm yet to be an OKU. teeheehee,,,

No comments: