Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 10, 2009

very sad o.

remember i slept at 5AM last monday for my assignment? i did everything except for the calculation part. then handed over to my lovely group mates tat morning either, happily hoping that they might at least bind it in a professional way. impossible still with those stapling at this stage liao mar. then i didnt care much as i thought they had handed in on tat day.

lectures this morning. course mates were saying that so far none of the assignments was accepted, meaning, whoever handed in-->REJECT. i was shocked. cause my group mates didnt tell me that they hadnt handed in the assignments yet. well

so i asked to have a look on the 'bind-ed' assignments.

once i looked at the condition, i have to thank God that i didnt faint.

guess how was it.



stapling + 'celotaping'.

OMG

i couldnt believe my eyes! even the plan also wasnt in! they actly planned to hand in separately? i asked them why didnt they staple the plan in also. guess wat...
"i tak tau macam mana nak lipat la sarah.."
walao ey......

i chiong-ed, i piah-ed till 5AM in the morning and tat's all i deserved? why couldnt they appreciate me? i'm a real panda now liao ey. 5AM o! never did tat before! *except watching dramas during the hols*

apalar......

thank God they asked me to keep it as the lecturer wasnt in class today.
wat did i do?
bo bien mar went to the photocopy shop and asked them to bind the whole thing for me. RM2. paid myself la. 

haiz. cute and lovely group mates

4 comments:

♥♥♥ Lyn Lyn♥♥♥ said...

aiyo.. if is me ho.. don say fainted ar.. can jump down from the civic centre there ar...

p a n d a said...

haha.. if only i can jump......
lol

Anonymous said...

if me la... mb i jz tampar dos ppl nia la, wont so serious till faint o jump la... muahahah

i did working a coding project 1 week w/o sleeping las yr, in d end... better la, gt credited. 4 me, it worth.

jz now oso in ofis frm 8am till 12am do some paper work, 16 hrs my god.... 2gether with 4 teammate, 3 in kch ofis 1 at KL... lucky we r a team, gt ppl acco, still tired bt nt feeling bad lo....

erm.... feel it it worth, den jz go n done it, dont 2nd count.

get a frenz when u go shopping. it is owes better to walk down a street with a frenz than alone.

p a n d a said...

haha.
thanks o!
i'll do some shopping after the test end of this mth. hehe...