Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 7, 2009

random.

i'd burnt a big biG hole in my pocket. currently saving hard hard like mad. haiz...




my new printer. cost me RM109 when weisheng dai lou bought it for RM99. purposely bought it for......


and this is the post-war condition in my room from sunday nite till early morning of monday.
i was rushing for an assignment tat day. i just got all the data from group mates sunday nite around 11sth. then started with the 14pgs assignments all on my own. watever details that they gave me, i mended them all as they just copied pasted from other group, except the calculation part. hence, i slept at 5AM tat morning....

and yea, after tat war, i slept with tat mess @@ toO tired to clear it ki XD








so, this is my first sarah-boil-it barley in my life with my minute rice cooker!!!!*woowoooOOt*


it's nice. just tat not very sweet. cause i only added the sweetened wintermelon. hehe...

2 comments:

Philip Nate said...

Hey, i like that! Can't find at campus.

p a n d a said...

wat's that?