Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 13, 2009

baru killed my numerical method not long ago. started at 830pm, i ended it myself at 915pm. heh heh q^^p i'll seriously go jump from my room if the paper is killed by my own silly stupid mistakes. well, the lecturer IS a killer. *ehiuks*
*****


and aha~ went for tea with a bunch of master year year 1 seniors last sat nite. know them when they were in their final year. so yea..
one of them called so i just followed. didnt want to initially, cause monday tat day has civil engineering material test. but well, i went in the end wat. back to campus at around 130AM. man, i'm getting more and more out of hand these days! when the junior-senior orientation ended, went drink till 2sth. OMG. thank God my matric card wasnt scanned. should i? hmm

followed them to a cafe at town named La Gourmet. they called it 'station 1'. dunno why *shrugs*

didnt take photos of them to avoid some suan-ings.

they played this. then a poker card game called 'heart attack'.

well, never ever forgo my hobby - flower tea! but this wasnt nice, the tea pot not bad nia.. still miss the one at Jase Tea Room T.T
anyways, not a bad nite. aha~



and i was trapped in a heavy downpour yesterday, which wet my jeans. i love rainy days, but hate it when it's in campus. i wash my clothes manually o...
and thanks to tat day, i didnt make it for my stupid coQ class at P16, about 20-25mins walk from my hostel.
i was trapped around the library area. wanted to go look for some UTM building plans for my mechanical & electrical system assignments. so yea..






and this is the most stupid lab coat, which cause me RM40!

 broke agAIN. sigh. 'bo tiau di' needs lab coat. UTM really has lotsa bunga. derrrrrrrrrr *eyes rolling*

No comments: