Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 22, 2009

sharing

as usual, i went out to taman university this afternoon alone. i'm always alone as i think that it'll be much more efficient for me to do my things, save time too.
i had to buy a phone charger, mine malfunctioned again. have to stock in and also cash out as i left ONLY singapore dollar since yesterday evening. so yea.

in less than an hour, i done my shopping. it was 130pm. happily thinking that i might be able to go back to hostel with the campus bus by that time, i went to wait for bus. after awhile of waiting, i saw no bus *bus passed by wasnt for my residential college*. texted senior and then i knew that i missed the 1sth bus. being choice-less, i went back to jusco and waited for the 2sth bus *it's one hour once*. at around 150pm, i went out and waited for bus at the bus stop. it was a hot afternoon.

at around 210pm, i felt a sudden nauseates. thank God that i bought some preserved product that was meant to cure my coughing alil initially. the nauseates turned better a lil. in few minutes' time, the noise around me got smaller. knowing that i was near to a faint, i squatted down, couldnt care less about image anymore. i wanted to sit down, but no seats for me at the bus stop. suddenly people said bus for my residential college arrived *bus is shared among few colleges*. as fast as i can, i grabbed my stuffs and headed for the bus. edwin was beside me, offered for help to carry my stuffs cause i bought two bottles of 100plus. i turned down his offer, cause i'm still okay with the weight. 

suddenly just before i boarded the bus, i saw the tv snow. *that's wat normally happen to your tv screen if the antennae malfunction* heh heh, i was NEAR to faint. but i cant faint, cause there was a long queue behind me.  i tried hard to open my eyes wide and big to find a seat with the blur image i had =.=

sitting down, i didnt feel good. 
the one and only thought i had at that very moment was -- i dont want to die at this age! [funny? perhaps]
i screamed for Lord from my deep heart's core *i didnt scream aloud of course*
i screamed for Jesus to save me.  half telling Jesus that surely He wont want the whips He suffered two thousands years ago to go in vain. then continued asking for Jesus to save me.
the miracle was, about five minutes later, i'm back to normal. no nauseates, no dizziness *claps!*
PRAISE THE LORD!

i nearly caught a fever last night too! thank God for the healing!^^

No comments: