Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Aug 3, 2009

Jesus loves me!

status: free for death but not sickness. Q me would be the wisest choice. first sem of my second year only. my senior koko wasnt as busy as me during his second year first sem le.


*******

had class yesterday morning, as a result i went for evening's sunday service. thank God has evening's sunday service. hehe.
before the service ended, the indian funny pastor prayed for the members.  i didnt go up for the prayers initially, then a sis asked me to go up, so i go up lo.
the pastor preached on Luke where a widow was weeping bitterly for her dead son and Jesus saw tat and raised her son.
it's about miracle. 

when i was up before the stage, i prayed for some things on my own know?
then pastor walked to me and started praying for me. Lord spoke to me through him before the pastor wanted to say something.

"the Lord is the God of restoration. he heals every broken parts. whatever u lost, he'll pay u back double folds. he'll help u to find ur first love that u've lost. he'll raise u to be his true worshipper as told in Isaiah. u'll serve him......" then la la la couldnt remember well.

once again i experienced his love!^^v
past two days, i had blank pages on my devotion notebook. no verses. i tot God didnt speak to me ki. then before yesterday's service started, i prayed tat i might experience God and tat He may speak to me through the sermon also o.. hehe... see how real God is. haha.
very happy eh... wheeeeeeeeeeeee....

i'll hold on wat God's said. hehe..

No comments: