Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 5, 2009

updates

finally can kneel down and dance during praise and worship! happy-ing. 




after all the photos, guess it's time for some updates on me myself.
remember that i came back for a week before the surveying camp?
one whole week, i went out every night. for tea with friends, of course.
every night, different person; till the last nite before flying back for the camp x_x 8pm till 10sth or 11pm. mum no longer calls around 10sth to ask me to go home ASAP, it's something that's out of my expectation. aha~



angus, guess u know every senior in the pics. LOL

and this is also something OUT OF MY EXPECTATION. sigh!

there's a day, i went ice kacang with neo koko. as he didnt drive after form 5, and also kinda phobia to driving, i picked him up that afternoon. neo koko stays right next to ivan. wat a coincident was, ivan was in his room when i was waiting in my car for neo. i didnt know that. suddenly, less than two mins, a text came in, saying that i was caught. sender: ivan. =.= seriously, SHY. shy long long some more..-_________________-"

and now, i'm currently growing mushroom. wanted to work in a consultant firm. ex-neighbour found me a company, as i came back late due to the camp, i was rejected. the firm has seven students ranging from 2nd year to final year, including the three senior je je in the pic above.

addicted to jogging. can jog for three rounds non-stop around the six blocks of apartment and continue the two to three rounds walk. my intention at the first place was to slim down. and yea, once again, your eyes are working well. i need to SLIM DOWN. my mum kept nagging me on my weight. as days goes by, i only want to train my stamina. hehe.
it should be everyone, not only my mum, is saying that i've grown alot horizontally.
my aunt, mum's sis-in-law, those aunties, friends, everyone! 
"wah... yen yen, lu bui ki hor.." in hokkien. faint. well, okay, i never denied that i didnt grow horizontally. i always say that i've grown horizontally but course mates said i was crazy. now, they all should believe.
mum's sis-in-law lagi geng. i dun mind that she said that i'm getting fatter, something she said which makes me wanna pengsan was "i still keep the kid-like face"
&$@!%&* i'm trying hard to be more matured.

addicted to hakka's lui cha. out of God-knows-what-is-it reason.
killing 'twilight'. 



mushroom, everywhere. 


p/s: glad that my hair gets longer. hoping for miracles on the coming convocation.




should stop here. big apple is amazingly having a crowd today. of course, the spring is crowded. aMAzing

No comments: