Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 11, 2009

details on sport's day.

"it's the 200m of young adults now. runners of 400m female of youth please get ready," announced my youth leader on a mic.
gurls of my team who saw me, added oil.
there i went, heading for the track.
"on ye mark, get set, go!" shouted a brother of young adults. off i ran from the 400m starting point.
i saw the figure '200m' ahead of me on the track. there, i was out of energy. i jogged faster for some distance. in less than 100m, sight was kind of black, i know i was going to faint.
"dont faint, dont faint! keep going! there's some point for the last also! walk! walk to the finishing line! dont faint!" shouted the youth leader.
i walked. walked..... while counting the number of people around me. one, two, three, four, five, six... counted again. same, six. i doubted. there were eight of us running for the 400m. if i'm the last, how could it be only six in front of me?
"sookyen, walk faster! there's one behind chasing after u! walked faster!" shouted again the youth leader through the mic.
kind of relieved. i wasnt the last. there's one more. i tried to run, but my youth leader stopped me and asked me to walk instead. so i walked, at a faster pace.
and yes! i wasnt the last. i could beat the one running behind me by walking!!!!!! ROFL.

i took up two events--400m female and 4x200m female. 400m was the first for me. 4x200m later.

i got super duper dizzy and nauseated after the 400m. after some ten mins rest and water and 100plus, i was at the same condition. i wanted to give up for the 4x200m. told my group leader. she asked around pleading for gurls to take my place. noone wants it. i'd no choice. said that i'll still go for it even though my condition didnt improve much. when the event was going to start in about ten mins, there came an announcement saying that we were allowed to have another ten mins rest upon request *most of the youngsters took up more than one event* 

rest. rest. rest. thank God that i was back to normal finally. told my leader tat i could run for the 4x200m. the replacer was relieved. lol.


there was this 800m male and female open as the last event. when i saw those brothers running for the 800m, i was dying for it. kept asking around for some sis to keep me accompanied. when finally some girls wanted to go, the race was started. head down. disappointed. shrugs. nvm, see if there's any again next year. i'm surely up to it! aha~






the 800m male event.

No comments: