Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 11, 2009

facebook

people around are mostly on facebook. those who are not, i guess u better catch up on that. *grin*

A: eh, u know what, i join restaurant city. this is really fun, and i earned a lot from there.
B: yea, i'm on restaurant city also. that day i saw my daughter playing and i thought it was fun so i joined too. well, it's really fun. haha
C: yea yea, facebook is not bad. can upload photos and stuffs like tat. can even make those filthy rich to help clean our toilets
D: u know, i've uploaded some photos on my trip to somewhere. if got time, u ppl can catch up with it.
B: yea, see, can even plant vege on farm town. then tat day i harvested alot of my plantation u know?




while listening, my 'O' shaped jaw got bigger and bigger.

why?

cause the group chit-chatting are all OLDER than u and me. age: 47 and above. one is with grandson. they are all mum's friends -_________-"

so yea, know why my 'O' shaped jaw got bigger now? ROFL

i have two of them on my friend's list now. they added me after they know that i'm on facebook also. God, i dun even play restaurant city. only farm town, and tat's when i'm SUPERB free man. walao....

speechless. dumbfounded.

No comments: