Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 30, 2009

lunch

one afternoon.
mum not in. nothing for lunch. so yea, i cooked. sort of some official first-time cooking =.=" mum didnt really like me to be in her kitchen. like it's her kingdom. lol



thank God that i managed to dig some leftover of my favourite from freezer. and yea, unagi is always my favourite. hehe..

good me! rice not burnt *chao hue da* hehe.. not bad la me, i used gas stove to cook rice instead of rice cooker. if, i can cook not-burnt rice on a stove, then, i'm really good. *applause please* even mum also praised me that i cooked good rice when she's back. heh *on cloud nine* wheeeee....

i'd have fried eggs.


hehe.. unagi on the road

dont get me wrong. the egg wasnt burnt. the black black thingy was the sauce from the marinated unagi. keke





itadakimasu

No comments: