Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 11, 2009

books

something awesome i had done!
......


....

...



..


killing THREE books in FOUR days. ROFL

and this makes me to stick with my mac for dramas less.

books i killed: twilight, when rainbow ends and also my best friend's girl.
hehe.. readings can be as tired as sticking ye eyes on telly. trust me! and you can get that climax also. might not be as interesting as it is on the screen i supposed. esp for twilight.
i found myself got nervous at the part when bella was hunted by vampire the james XD it's great. wanna watch it on screen, but dunno who has a copy of it. tzehui said she couldnt find any to link to download. sigh
i wan i wan I WAN twilight on screen!!!!!!!!!!

i'm currently the china's national treasure. with no reason, i was up till 5am the day before. simply couldnt sleep. without reason. i didnt have a nap tat day, i didnt drink any caffeine contained drink either. i killed my best friend's girl that nite. then slept after it's done. hours later, i woke up. it was only 8sth in the morning. less than 4hours of sleep. still alert for the whole day! didnt nap yesterday even. finally i felt the sleepiness at 9pm... 

this IS stupid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

twilight? i have...