Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 9, 2014

skim cepat kurus

entering the third month of new job, fell sick for the third time =.=
maybe i should list "medical expenses" as one of the items in my monthly budget

want it or not, was forced to be on MC. and stupidly, MC during probation period is unpaid leave. geez, wrong timing to fall sick =.=
fever for three days, and thanks to the medication, was very weak and blur, nauseous and light-headed.
even had a blackout while cooking instant noodles. knowing that I'm going to collapse soon, i quickly threw the noodles into my bowl and rushed to my room to lie on bed. and tats how serious was i. sigh.
lose appetite for any food, except grapes and kiwi, strong craving for the two.
thanks to the two days MC, really rested well.
grounded, and bedridden =.=

surprisingly, felt that my jeans is loose this morning. and suddenly i could buckle my belt to the last hole XD
jia lat, i got thinner again.

so if one wanna slim down, the fastest way out would be sick till colourful XD

No comments: