Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 16, 2014

a screw loose

friend asked for "how to train your dragon 2" yesterday afternoon.
since its our usual movie place, went out two hours earlier, thinking to go to takishimaya to look for a pair of high heels. well, either high heels or flats lah.. since its the Great Singapore Sale again..
went a round, empty handed. hey I aint that picky! i did eye on a pair or two! flipped the heels over, pricing at S$1200. i almost fainted @_@
what eyes i have!
i could have picked sth S$100 over... but didn't manage to like any. sigh. is it that hard for me to get a new pair of high heels??? or flats???!!! pffffftttttt *flip table*

since i got empty handed at ladies shoes floor, went a floor up, to ladies wear.
passed Tommy Hilfiger, walked a round, two pieces of top down. costed me a near S$200 even with 10% discount!!!!!
its really like a revenge for being unable to get a pair of heels or flats that i walked out the mall with a big hole burnt in my pocket for just TWO pieces of tops =.= =.= =.= =.= even a pair of Levis jeans is cheaper than one of the top!!! what was i thinking... seriously, can i get my head straight..?
but well, kind of lucky, coz i paused not to hunt on Ralph Lauren :P else I will be drop dead. ahaha!

oh when can i get my head straight?
and to quit the thought of working with contractors too!
geez

No comments: