Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 14, 2014

happy? unhappy?

hola its june.
basically counting down my days to go home again
in less than two weeks to go
how nice
every month unpaid leave+air ticket... i feel like I'm actually printing money, as if... *flip table*
the increase in salary like never happened at all, all contributed to airlines in giving myself a break.
imagine its more than $150 per day of unpaid leave, and about $250 of air ticket..... seriously, *eyes roll*

i told my once-colleague-then-friend-then-now-colleague friend *networking does matter* that its really different to go home and get recharged. he said that I'm not happy working here. thats why i keep running back home. previously when he was working at JB he went home like less than five times per year.
well, its kind of like a bang on my head. i.am.not.happy. ??
looking back last year, i didn't go home as frequent as now and i managed to survive.
whenever clock ticks 530pm, i quickly pack and go. if i was forced to OT, i start grumbling.
unlike previously, i really don't mind work from 8am-8pm.
am i really unhappy working here? perhaps I'm really unhappy.
I'm counting down also..... i messed up my life this april fool, its a one year contract, i vowed not to renew the contract when it ends. I'm going to start afresh next year april fool *eyes roll*

or maybe, i should start off with a much smaller scale of project. instead of this kind of mixed development, with all these rubbish office politics and RTOs who wanna tipu OT.

side note:
I'm happy that the special man would actually note me whenever he's flying home. i really like that. and as usual i would remind him to come back in one piece. aha! *wink*

No comments: