Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 3, 2014

小幸福 ^_^



From that special man =)

told him when mcd launched this online, thinking that he might wanna get a set for his sister. his sister is way more fanatic than me about these O_O haha!!
it really surprised me that one night he texted me and asked if i collect kitty, coz he bought one for me. asked why was he so random he said he thought of me! wow~ very thoughtful of him huh.... but i rmb i did tell him before that i don't really collect mcd's kitty =.=
and so at that moment i tot i would only have one. till the following week he told me that he bought another one for me again. really surprised! haha!! i wonder if he get a set for his sister.......-->_-->
this man really jia lat. to buy tis kitty one has to get an extra value meal, means, upsized one. didn't he get bloated???

managed to sneak an evening with him last saturday. ouh he left site early!!!!!!!!! :P
but i knocked off late that saturday, so only managed to meet him at around 6plus after cleaning myself.
thanks to the super cheap sandals, i had to be on heels. haha! *die die won't get cheap shoes anymore*
with a black half long short skirt from Sianeder and an orangy red mango top *only $13 after discount, cheap dao siao* and a pair of heels haha!
was really surprised to see that tuxedosam!! all the while tot that i have only two. haha didn't know that he actly get me another one ^_^
he really put a smile on my face through these tough days.
was kind of happy, tho i was really really really tired, been OT-ing for few days straight, lousiest was near 10pm. he too said that i looked very tired :(
but seeing him really made my day =)

如果这是一种幸福,那这幸福便是偷来的小幸福
很多事,我说不上为什么
很多事,言语无法说尽
但我很珍惜这种偷来的小幸福 :P

2 comments:

mEi said...

but seeing him really made my day =)....u sure only just friend?

p a n d a said...

yup yup fren... haha!! :P coz tat week was really lousy...