Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 10, 2010

ooOps

going back to kuching again on 21/4.

first plan--follow course mates for a trip after the last paper.
second plan--going back on 22/4. reason 1, the trip could cost me a MAS ticket or more. reason 2, i couldnt wait to see my hao lian tiao geh stupid dirty lazy nerdy pig. ngeeheehee..
third aka final plan--back on 21/4 nite! wooHOOOO... for my pig XD

busy weeks ahead.
task 1, ethnic relation presentation.
task 2, hydraulic assignment.
task 3, geology assignment
side dishes: 3 tests in between. ROFL
then would be my study week and finally final exams. aha~

i need a hair trim!!!

gonna online lesser. more time for my pig to entertain his friends.
wanna show off a bit--something i'm very proud of that pig is, he wont neglect me and would chat with me on msn even if he's playing Dota, he'd rather lose the game.
alright, i know, i'm very show off. blek =P


till then again. tata~~~=D

No comments: