Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 26, 2010

crapping again


i miss my crocs~
didnt bring it over to JB here. reason 1, luggage prob. reason 2, mummy might wanna wear it, comfortable mah. hahaha

*****

hey it's friday again! i find time to pass very quickly recently. like it was just two or three days ago when i went for a hair trim le ==!!!
study week gonna has its official kickstart next monday.
then final exam on the week after.
time really flies~
and this moment, i'd like to ask, "can i pause the time a while? so that i could have more time on my academic books..." aha~ the answer is always expected, i'm just asking some stupid question. blurb.

hmm i've been blogging quite frequently this month.
do i have so many things to update? nah~ i'm just crapping over here.


i MISS my crocs! and my bed, my oh-so cozy bed!!!!

No comments: