Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 4, 2010

excited

I WANNA GO TRAVELING!!! wahahahaha...


glad that my dad is willing to sponsor me.
i thought of Taiwan, this year end holidays.
at first was because the PIG wanted to go KL with his friends for a week [AirAsia is having big sale till 7/3/10]. then i was thinking, it might be quite boring for me if i stayed in kuching during that week, so i came out with this fantastic idea---traveling! hiak hiak...

go Taiwan lo, that's the only place i could think of.
i always want to go Paris, before, now and always will. but, kinda expensive o. blurb. then i asked if my dad could sponsor me the trip, and yes! thank God, he said okay! hahahaha. and now, i have to think--celebrate my birthday in Taiwan or in Kuching. which one which one??? hmm......................

oya, btw, that PIG is following too! cause his friends change the date for the KL trip. LOL!!!

it's only March and i'm planning something for December!! hey hey, i'm crazy, aint i?? hahaha. dont care. LOL!!! if i managed to go, this will be my very first time! hoi hoi~~ very special u know?? hahahaha... waiting for zining's confirmation. that girl ho.. once she heard that that PIG might be joining, she hesitated!! OMG~~~ oi! it'd be very weird if only me and him going la...==!!!

ah yes! i know i sounded childish here! spare me, would you? haha. i'm back to the original me! u guys should be thankful, know? LOL LOL.

i wanna go traveling
i wanna go traveling
i wanna go traveling
i wanna go traveling
i wanna go traveling
i wanna go traveling
.................................

No comments: