Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 9, 2010

help me.

i blogwalked few days ago as usual. and i came across some post. i commented [i know them] with God's words. i tried to advice on how to get over that incident. as usual, God teaches us not to hold our anger till sunsets and verses like "pray for ur enemy" etc etc. i told them that i was being betrayed before and i know how did it feel, and since one is a Christian, so i presumed things would go fine.

and just now, after my nap, i saw some status update, which was like referring to me. so, again, i visited the blog. and guess what, the Christian actually asked me to comment wisely [as if i'm not!!]. and asked me to recognize carefully who am i dealing with. i was like "Oh my God!!!". my heart ached, very very disappointed. how could that Christian said such thing???!!! it's all bible versus!! i presumed he/she should know!!! those are very basic knowledge that a Christian should possess. people, mind you, i'm no joke disappointed! oh my, their harden hearts. i was betrayed too! and i'm not sure if i'm still being backstabbed. but hey, with Jesus' love, i forgave them!! how could the Christian ignores God's word and replied me as such???

generally, all Christians should memorize this prayer:
".... Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one."

yea, generally, all Christians should memorize this prayer. for my own church and the church i'm growing at JB here, we recite this prayers after our sunday service so as to end it.

especially wanna share on verse 12--Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
Pastor Rebecca Wong, aka, my JB church's pastor, once preached on this, and hence, i know what does this mean.

Forgive us our debts. these versus are actually a prayer. so, when we say, "Forgive us our debts", we are actually asking for forgiveness from our Father in heaven. but!!! how could our Father in heaven forgive us??!!! here comes part 2---"as we have also forgiven our debtors". verse 15 says, "but if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." and yes! gotcha! only one simple thing we have to do for our Father in heaven to forgive us, that is, to forgive our debtors!!! that's why, Jesus says, love your enemy, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you and pray for those who persecute you! hey! if you didnt forgive, how could your Father in heaven forgive all your sins? it's very clearly stated in Matthew 6:15--your Father will NOT forgive your sins! seek for Jesus' love, open up your heart, let Jesus fill your heart with His mighty love! we have to forgive and accept people's imperfection with Jesus' love. oh my~ how did i forgive those who've hurt me? man, if not by the love of God, i'm still full of hatreds, i'd continue hating and continue to sin in order to make myself feel good!

oh God, i'm wrong! i'm way too wrong!! i overlooked them!! i thought with a Christian among them, things would be soothed. and i was too egoistic that i even gave up praying for my faculty. God, i'm wrong! way too wrong!!! forgive me oh God. give me a heart, a diligent and opened heart, to pray for them everyday like what i used to do. forgive me, oh Lord, here am i, repenting before You, seeking for Your forgiveness, forgive me oh Lord.

brothers and sisters in Christ, pray for me, and pray for them, let their hearts be melted and be filled with Jesus' love. pray for me, that i can have the motivation and that loving heart to continue to pray for them. i need your prayers, desperately.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. Amen!!

May God continue to bless them, and may their hearts be changed.

No comments: