Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 10, 2010

i salute my stupidity

what should i describe today as?? good? bad?? i really have no idea..............

i went to send out my application letters around 11sth this morning, to apply for a job in construction firm. i purposely chose construction firm cause i wanna go explore site works this year and then consultant firm when i'm having my industrial training.

the first company is Ann Tak Construction, then Lau Hieng Ming Construction and lastly Hock Lian Development Sdn Bhd.

half dead i knocked on the door of Ann Tak's but there was no reply, so i just put the letter on top of the shelf near the stairs entrance [no postbox ><]

then i moved on to Lau Hieng Ming's. a clerk asked where do i come from, after some explanation, the clerk handed in the letter, then asked me to have a seat. i was sort of, "huh??" cause i was wearing a tee shirt, short pants and a pair of crocs! impossible an interview today. then after some time, a lady came out and asked how did i get to know that company, i said i drove passed and saw it etc etc. then she told me that if there's any news, she'd call me.

after that, i went to Hock Lian's. before this, i did call the person-in-charge, Mr Wong, regarding this. but when i called again last week, a lady asked me to write-in no matter what. i was like, "==!!!" nvm, write in, what's so hard? aha~ when i reached the office, it's such a coincident that Mr Wong was in! so, he sort of interviewed me on the spot lo. with my tee shirt, short pants and crocs!!!! this is my first time i encountered this la!!!zzzzzZZZZzzzz
nvm, then he explained what would i be doing, all the working hours and stuffs. finally it came to the time when he asked what's my expected salary. my thinking was, "i only come to gain experience, as long as the pay can cover my petrol and meals, that's it!" so i blurted out RM400!!!!! in less than five minutes' time, i kept scolding myself stupid! he asked me how much i want and i said RM400!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! i really salute my stupidity wuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ stupid la stupid la stupid la stupid la stupid la~~~~ ==!!! ==!!! ==!!! ==!!! ==!!!

anyway, it's better to have a job assured rather than having a pair of hello kitty crocs right? some more, i went in to the office with SUCH an attire wor.. LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!! muahahahahah.



side note: after one year plus of saving those 20cents and 50cents coins, i actually saved RM190!!! is it a lot?? only able to buy two pairs of kitty crocs o!*shrugs* as usual, those money is only for saving, cannot be drawn!

5 comments:

emyn said...

ya, alot...
coz i managed to save RM 10 then i spend it on laundry , dry RM 2 wash RM 3 then gone half liao >.<

p a n d a said...

hahahaha... cause i wash all my clothes manually mer XD if i washed with machine, i purposely get 10cents coins some more... wahahahahha

~SuH@n~ said...

wah..gal..RM400!!i only get Rm250 for my LI last time T_T
so in the end how??
the boss agree to give you RM400??

+emyn+ said...

mine can only use either 20 or 50 cents... i dun really like coins... so these few year i dun really save $$ lol

p a n d a said...

suhan jeje, hahahahaha.. of course he agreed la! cheaper than indon moi wuiiiiii... u ppl LI surely cant demand a lot mer.. i'm just some normal working le >< but i also didnt want much money la, cause my priority is to gain experience mer. haha

emyn, oooh.. hahahaha. dont wash by machine, manual washing!!! wahahahahha XD