Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 21, 2010

happy university-ing!=))

finally.
i'm back to UTM again. and this is how KTHO L12 welcomed me: lift under maintenance while i'm staying at the 5th floor, leaving me all alone with my laptop, water bottle and the stupid luggage.
my mid-semester break is declared to come to an end.
i felt a sudden down when i reached Kuching International Airport this morning. this is a stupid one. i never felt down leaving. not even for the very first time when i went Johor. the only reason i could think of for the down is, i attended a date with my girlfriends last night. so yea, note this, no gathering on the day before i fly off. otherwise, i'd miss u all =X

*****
so how was your Chinese New Year celebration??

this year's celebration is indeed a very different one! i did enjoy, and i do cherish every moment being with you all, you know who you are [lazy for naming =P]
it's different in the sense that, for the first time i met my primary classmates most of the time! for movies, for meals, for chit-chatting. kinda sad that, not many attended every session. hmm. and for this, i personally feel that, the bondings between me and my primary classmates are much more closer than that of those form 6's. alright, not to mention about university's. i dont know, that's what i think. what do u think, my dear primary school classmates?*grin*
besides, for the very first time that i went for movies during Chinese New Year! apart from visitings of course! haha. and went home at around 1sth in the morning. LOL.

few years back, i once spent my Valentine's day with my driving lesson tutor. then once with my primary school kids at tuition centre, then a normal one during my first year in university, and this year, movie with my primary school classmates! a new surprise every year! LOL LOL!

as usual, my form6 classmates assumed i own Digi Telecommunication. so, i, again, called for a visiting. but, decisions of whose house to visit wasnt on my hand. i'm only responsible for gathering people for the visiting. and surprisingly [or should i say expected?], those who've found girlfriends, werent joining us, and it left only a few of us. kinda.... disappointed though. that's for the second day of Chinese New Year.

and the third day was an insane one! i went out at around 10sth in the morning, and back home at around 10sth at night, with a total of about 12hours at outside visiting with some seniors. on the day itself, i find that, kuching really has lotsa handsome guys!!! and also, i HAVE to sharpen my Hakka. when people around you are speaking a dialect that you dont really understand, you'd feel like >--o| (banging ur head on the wall). LOL LOL.

the fourth day was a disaster! i get to know a truth for an incident that happened last year, few days before Chinese New Year, this made me feel like BBQ that guy!!!== while in the afternoon, i received a valentine's gift from someone i've Q-ed early this year! and this explodes me! sigh. and so, THAT DAY WAS A TOTAL DISASTER TO ME!!!

days after that i couldnt really recall, spare me and my memory, would you? i'm a lady with alzheimer disease mer XD there's some thing i'm very sure is, anorexia is back to my side again! oh no!!!! i have to cure it! one year plus back, i had anorexia was due to the stupid break up, and this time, i have no idea. everything is just oh-so normal to me. nothing wrong with my emotion too! well...

for photos, do check out my facebook. lazy to upload again =P

sorry, for all the words. it's a long post i know. i couldnt do anything, but thousands of sorry =X

have a great week, people. friends back to respective universities and colleges, enjoy ur study life.
girls, i'd see you all again at the end of april. =)) by the way, i havent bought my ticket! oh no~~~ come, tell me, should i go back on the very next day after my last paper for final exam or a few more days later??? hmm..