Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 10, 2010

harlo

back home on last friday. as usual, sleep early, wake up early.

disaster.
bought a pair of hello kitty crocs, get a new necklace and hurt my foot again.
RM95 for the crocs, i know it's expensive, but it's RM40 cheaper than what i could get at Parkson. with hello kitty some more.....
my 5 years old necklace broken for the third time. thank God that it broke when i'm back here. i spend RM80 to mend it twice. so i was thinking might as well i get a new one. hence i sold it and bought a new one, i added another RM120 to get a new necklace. that's the cheapest i can get from the shop, mostly RM500+++ how good if i can get one of them @@~
kicked a wooden chopping board weighs about 2kg and it fell on my foot! hurting the bones.. and now, i could hardly bend my foot, forcing me to get a pair of sandals *i only have high heels here* i really really dunno why my mum suddenly placed the chopping board right next to a washing machine, it should be in the kitchen as usual!!!! cause i was carrying something, who the heck would notice the stupid chopping board!!! grrrrrrr &%£@!&*

disaster @_@


till then again~~~~

No comments: