Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 9, 2009

faculty

i had a thought on the week before juniors registered themselves in respected uni.
and that's no other than-----changing course! changing faculty would be another saying.
course i want??? architecture of course!
i pondered and asked around. asked God, of course! then i'm back here in UTM last sunday, and till yesterday morning, i didnt have much thought about it. not until last nite, the thought of changing course popped up again causing me had to pray hard in order to sleep well.
there i went to see my PA *academic advisor*
a short chat, he wanted me to stay in civil still tho, told me the procedure to change course also.
well,
if it's God's will for me to change to architecture, i'd be on cloud nine.

civil is NOT for me.
God's mercy, hopefully i can work things out well.

my academic advisor asked me to go talk with the dean of faculty alam bina straight away and see what he'd say. but.... his personal assistant stopped me and asked me to fill in a form and write a letter, she said that i dun have to meet the dean bla bla bla.

how?


GOD knows. pray hard for His guidance. surely He wont want me to suffer. heh

2 comments:

angeline said...

u serious?

mEi said...

architecture very hard to study oooo..at upm here the architecture students are very busy..they have to overnight at studio there to finish their assignments and they dont have much sleep a few days....and at upm here the students have to sleep many many money for their assignments...tough and costly...