Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 15, 2009

la la la

sorry for quite a late update. aha~

schedule is packed like nuts. almost everyday has marathon. except friday. cause my friday is free! well.



status: SAD. the true sad, not the single, available and desperate thingy.



to tzehui and mei, well, yea, i'm serious.

i submitted my course changing application form last friday to my faculty's deputy dean, in a way to discuss with him regarding this matter also. but due to the EAC thingy, he hold the process to discuss with dean also. it's understood. cause the two were busy like nuts dealing with the panels from Engineering Accreditation Council, i supposed. so i told my deputy dean that i'd be back for my form today that time.



happily dismissed an hour earlier from numerical method with no labs this week, i went to claim my approval. guess wat, the deputy dean said that he's still busy as the EAC thingy had just ended yesterday. suggested me to talk with the dean or the deputy dean of faculty of built environment.



ok lo. happily walked from my fac to the fac of built environment with my sketch book. waited for the deputy dean of FAB for awhile. then talked to him. i brought my sketch book in with me, mind you. to conclude the discussion, he talked crap. yes, CRAP!

"there's no shortcut for the process, you'll have to write-in formally, passed the interview and the test, let the head of department see how"then bla bla bla. kept crapping! i hold my sketch book, he didnt even care to ask to have a look man! gosh!

so sad de oh. deputy dean of my fac asked me to go try talk and see if FAB wants me not then the process of changing course would be easy. then now, the deputy dean of FAB is so............*undescribable*

so sad.

i dont mind to stay up till 2am with a pen or pencil and a sketch book in front of me. serious. the more i sketch, the more alert i am.
i dont mind spending another two o three more years as compared to civil here in UTM.
i'd be happy as long as i'm in what i want.

i believe Lord God wont want me to keep strugling with cements, road, soil, geotechnics and bla bla bla. that's a torment. *sigh*

oh God....


*****

senior-junior orientation for the chinese will be on this friday nite.

I WANT ARCHITECTURE!

2 comments:

Sean said...

2am is considered an early night :-)

p a n d a said...

haha.. yea, i know. my fren stayed up till 4 or 5am. but i'm still with civil mar, have to sleep for next day's classes kok. heh