Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 6, 2008

missing home

didnt manage to kill my calculus well..T.T it's thursday d.... out of ten chapters,i only managed to kill 4. sigh sigh sigh.... carry marks for calculus is on the notice board outside my lecturer's office yet i didnt go and check. part of the reasons is the office is far from my hostel. the other would be i DONT dare to go and check. sure very low de lor... test one only passed,test 2 if can get 30 out of 50 really have to praise the Lord. blurb...



was on the phone with mum yesterday.
mum: going back home hor? happy hor? *in hokkien*
me: hehehehehehehehe.....

blek...XD happy o.... two more papers to go.. and also two more weeks to go!=D =DD
wanted to ask my mum about my fat darling at home de.. but scare later my mum cheng-ed me for worrying about a cat instead of her. so didnt ask x_x





oya,tat senior got intrigued. cause i kept mentioned about his gf. well.. my intention was to bring him closer to his gf mar... where got couple didnt contact just because of final exam de......????!!??
sienz... angry jiu angry lo... he's not my direct after all. why bother? aha~ ^^

No comments: