Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 18, 2008

END

aha~ finally.... killed by fluid mechanics this morning, which means, my first year first sem is officially ENDED today, 18/11/08
fluid mechanics... i was really killed by it instead of killing it. really really really hope that my lecturer will mark my paper with BOTH of his eyes closed desperately. if not.... i memang sei lor... second year has hydraulic again... haiz...

well.. since my first sem has ended... what can i say? hmm... left 3 1/2 years. God's mercy..
thinking of switching course--> architecture!!! but i dont dare to switch, scare my mummy will be running after me with parang..XD cause if i am to swith... i'll be spending SIX years here in UTM instead of 4years.. some more my mummy is happily thinking that i'll stay on with civil engineering and graduate in four years' time. sigh sigh sigh.. wat should i do?T.T civil engineering requires strong basics or rather strong understanding on physics,and yet, physics is never my forte but then somehow it seems like i'm DESTINED to be in physics stream.. all these while since form4, i did badly in physics tests, my chemistry is always better than physics, but when it came to SPM and STPM, my physics grade is better than chemistry. freak! and now... i'm in civil engineering. NUTS! physics again. haizzzzzzzzzz...............
hope my final can get flying colours. dont wanna drop my directs' face x_x both of them very geng ey...zhiming koko's applied mechanics 4.0 some more... blurb.. if i didnt get first class.. i'll be very embarrassed ler....>"<
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!



*****

forgotten to introduce my new toy to u all. erm erm.. not so new also.. about two months or so d ler...><

so,this is my new toy. ehee..^^

No comments: