Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 10, 2008

827

827... ouh well,no meaning for this, it's just the time when i'm writing this right now. 827... half an hour later,i gonna go Masjid Sultan Ismail to battle with my calculus. God says He'll prepare a feast for us in the mist of our enemies. okay,calculus is my enemy,so yea,i'll have peace while battling with it.
so sad..... my carried marks for my calculus is only 34/50. it's not high. it's low. terribly vegetably low. tat senior who's been texting with me all these while since deepavali asked why dont i aim for A+,it's only 90marks after all. 90??? full marks of final is only 50. to get 90 i need 54marks more!! then i told him my carried marks,he's shocked! and asked if i studied or not. sigh sigh sigh... i DID study. half dead i studied and did all the past years' papers and my calculus is still... tat LOW. kay,i'm not sharp. well,i admit it. i didnt dare to aim for an A,which is 80=i need to score 46/50 for final. can only pray hard for miracles. God will surely bless me ey? lolz....^^ with God,i have peace. truly.. i was once over-stressed again before final started. my heart stopped beating for one or two seconds tat day.. i was real nervous,no joke. after some prayers, i gained peace, went for exam as it's only usual papers. ehee...=D praise the Lord!^^
thanx to yang how. a third year senior,whom i know through skudai chinese methodist church. he texted me to ask me to read the words of Lord before exam and dont give up devotion even it's exam period,for the word of Lord is the beginning of wisdom. aha~ really have to thank him lots. ehee...^^

and it's monday,super happy!! next friday afternoon i'll be in kuching already!!!! woo woots!!! looking forward to going back to kuching.^^


maybe.... this post will be [to be continued] later after the exam. 9am-1130am. God bless me God bless me God bless me God bless me! amen! hahahahahahahah.... yoohoooo... i can battle with my calculus liao.. aha~