Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Nov 5, 2008

[clap clap]

yadada~~~
i left two more papers to GO!!! woooohooooOO....
thank God for applied mechanics and english. although i didnt do well,i believe that He'll do miracles on my pointer. blek XD
calculus and fluid mechanics, wait for me!! my God will kill u two... hiak hiak [evil laughing]....





******

since last monday till today, make it eight days[cause it's still morning now]..
400over texts were sent. yea,texted with tat problematic senior again. thank God... i use 012 to text with him,careless tat he's using 016. it'd be killing my purse if i text with him using 016,i'm using postpaid instead of prepaid which allow me to use digi campus. wakakakakaka...[evl laughing...]
so the very harassing ler... he rather texts with me than texts with his gurlfriend. saying tat both of them are facing final now,better dont text much. walau ey...!!!!?!!

No comments: