Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Sep 17, 2008

super happy!!!^^

hehe... very very happy these two days. aha~

finally managed to make it to wash my bedsheets! eyaaaahooooOOO!!! it's been about a month since i last washed it. classmate asked if wanna wash bedsheet, cause she's going to wash it yesterday afternoon as it was a very good weather to dry clothes under the sun.

after i got back to my room from library and had a refreshing bath, i started to wash my clothes agAIN. erm erm... i wash my clothes everyday le... cause i walk here and there everyday mer...=D

while washing..... i spotted something behind my back. and tat's...............................

*drum rolls*




a BRAND NEW washing machine!

at first floor!!!


yahooooOO!!! *clap clap*

actually there's one at the ground floor (i think it's one, not so sure), but i never used the washing machine to wash my clothes before, cause it's at the ground floor, kinda troublesome for me to walk up and down. so,i've been washing my clothes by hand all these months.

without second hesitation, i quickly went into my room and took out my jeans, small towels and a bulky shirt(the merdeka one) out and dumped them into the washing machine. wahahahahhaha....

as hari raya is around the corner, there's a promotion on the fees. it's RM1 per washing. before this was RM2. keke...
after washing my clothes with detergent, i fed the machine with another RM1 to soak my clothes with softerner. aha~ thank God... if it was RM2 per washing, i'll have to spend RM4 on washing clothes =D

wahahaha.... so the very very happy ler... can start to wash my towels, bedsheets,trousers and jeans liao... hehe... i dont wanna collect a week's clothes then baru dump them into the washing machine, so i'll still wash my clothes by hand if the clothes arent heavy ^^

went out to jusco at night around 8sth. thank God for my care group sis..^^ bought quite lotsa things from there. erm erm the instant mushroom soup(as dinner with bread), a 3L softlan which is only at RM7.00++!! wanted to buy the 5L one, about RM15 nia nia.. but too heavy, scare cant carry...*staying at the first floor mar.. have to climb staircase de ey..* then then then... spent alot on make up thingy ler...x_x fac nite this saturday mer... bought eyeshadow, cleansing milk,foundation and eye curler... die die die... overspent liao... God bless me on my trip to KL ler..AMEN!

hmm.. talking about fac nite... five first year gurls goin including me -_-" and guess wat... even my room mate will be wearing spaghetti stripe dress... while me, i'm the only one who wont be wearing any sexy dress at all. not even spaghetti stripe.blek XD cause wat... faculty nite nia nia mar... so wat? before i came here, i dont plan to fish any guys. some more it's only FKA(fakulti kejuruteraan awam),not FKM or wat... if it's FKM maybe i'll consider to wear something more grand[nah, was just bluffing. ha!] faculty nite.. do gurls have to put on few inches thicked ICI? for me, i'll only put on some eyeshadow. nothing much ler.. wat's the point of having few inches of ICI on the face when all the guys saw ur face condition before putting up make ups? unless u started to put on make up since the very first day of schooling. then.. maybe.. it's a must to put on few inches of ICI on faculty nite. hehe.. just a pinch of idea. *gurls, dont stone me ey?=P* seniors of FKA... dont think we have to please them purposely for the sake of notes. rofl..


received a call from apple@sg this morning, saying that my psu is ready! eyaaaahhhhooooOOOO... can start to watch sitcoms agAIN! aha~ gonna take it on friday. skipping stupid english class..*spare me, Lord x_x* dont wanna go on sat, scare couldnt get back to johor on time... teeheehee....

thank GOd ar.......*clap clap*^^





a BIG happy 20th to my gurlfriend, tzehui and also ojibala!
*paiseh ouh.. the 'happy burfdae' isnt big. cause i couldnt change the font size...T.T

anyways, happy birthday! GOd bless u two!^^

2 comments:

Philip Nate said...

Yo, you're cool. My laundry are all manually done de ar...

p a n d a said...

cool le? wahahaha... lazy to wash by hands liao.. blurb