Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Sep 15, 2008

aha~

God's gracious.. nothing wrong with my macbook. although i had it kissed on the floor with such a big force. :rofl: something wrong with the psu nia nia..[psu:power supply unit] ehee.. but then.. right now.. me very kesian lor... mac's battery flat. have to borrow psu from course mate... thank God that i do have course mate using mac as well. if not... hohohoho..... the consequences might be terrible. cause i have to wait till this friday or sat baru can get back my new psu..T____T

tired tired tired...
eyes are painful due to dryness. haiz... longing for a nap very very much ';..;'

hmm... students, i do have a good news to share. ehee...


if u want to have a smooth revision, spare time for a devotion!!

aha~ and that's wat i did last night.

room mate wasnt in room last night, handphone is running out of battery, so cant listen to radio station. all alone in room, quiet.. looking up on my shelf, i saw the book 'purpose driven life'. shifted my eyesight to the other corner, there my bible laid. made a decision to start 'purpose driven life'. well, i bought it around may. but it's left untouched. cause the book says that you'll have to read it by sparing a quiet time. so, all these while, i never touched it.

finally read it last night, with the companion of bible, both handphones OFF, no noise pollution.



about 45min to an hour of devotion.







after that quiet time, i remembered that i'd have to hand in applied mechanics' tutorial 5 & 6 this wednesday. so took it out and did two questions.









and i found the questions arent tough at all!





CLAP CLAP...



praise the Lord.



so ya, have a quiet time with Lord before start studying. it really really helps a LOT! aha~ (am i preaching? nay, i'm not!^^)











had my impromptu speech turn last friday.
the session made me a lil culture shock. people here........ the english..... are their grammar so poor?*sorry if i intrigued any,but tat's the fact*
i dunno how to put it in words, but then, really... OMG.



after the session was over, the lecturer actually said that i'm in the good catagory. and that makes me more curious. back in form6, joshua, chuanhao, and yingfeng them are much better than me. their muet band5 de worh...
and now, in my UHB section... my lecturer acutally said that i'm in the good category, the speech was fluent and etc! i guess... people here... the english... *em hem!*
well, i'd have to thank God also, for the fluent speech. last monday was the first session, topics people before me picked were freakishly easy, i can have paragraphs for that. but when it came to my session, which was on last friday, the titles seemed to be OMG *not so easy* some more i chosen the title 'three ways to save your money'. wat can be done in the 5min preparation? not much idea i have.
agAIN, stage fright. *sigh sigh*
so... when my lecturer said i'm good, i thanked God ^^

tired tireD tirED tiRED tIRED TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



haiz.............






forensic heroes part two very nice. touching o.@@~ quite a few scenes are tears-earning. well, i managed to controlled it from rolling down my cheeks tho. haha!





mooncake festival last night. didnt really celebrate it. course mates were busying with dunno-wat-thing, so no gathering. but, the mooncake is still there. one with munchy, while the other one in my cupboard. i didnt buy tat... some people gave me.
miss my home... the way my mum talked on the phone like very cham. blurb..x_x cause she's the only one in kuching with my fat darling. me in johor here, while bro in miri. aha~ blurb...






p/s: how do guys chase gurls? buying things? erm.. seemed like it doesnt suit me at all. hey! i am NOT materialistic! okay? blurb....x_x

No comments: