Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Sep 9, 2008

sien

so so so the very malang these few days.. tho with good weather which allows me to take few baths per day again. sigh....

my mac.........................................
















had it kissed the floor yesterday... put it on my lap to clean my desk, then 'bang!' it goes on the floor. sakit hati till now ler....T______________________TTTT
hopeless ki... one of the LEDs rosak liao... have to bring it for doctor on the 26th, skipping stupid english class... to bring it to singapore.... 55555555555 T_______________T

semangat i am to go library to revise calculus today. brought everything with me, without realising that i left my calculus textbook on my desk. ';..;' ';..;'
ended up blogging now at the library...


*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*





so people, better dont get near to me these few days. I AM UNLUCKY.....T_T















*****












can i block that lil brat on friendster? so so so the very dunno-how-to-describe whenever i saw his face popping up.. telling me that his profile is updated and etc. grrrrrrrrRRR.....

3 comments:

Stefan said...

Ngaiti..people update profile oso kena u marah.....haiz....

Philip Nate said...

really bad...luck.

will change soon, i suppose

p a n d a said...

stefan, ppl updated profile oso kena i marah? ooo... erm erm.. i didnt marah, just... not song with tat lil brat. haha

phi, hmm... hope so... blurb...@@~