Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jun 14, 2008

sien

*day 25 after the break up*

having few layers of skin care products applied on my face recently before work and sleep. First first, face toner, then eyecream, last last moisturizing cream. Haiz… hope my skin condition can get better by using these thingy in a short time ler…

******

long didn’t blogging. Felt kinda sorry for my blog. Lol… mum said have to sleep earlier, like before 11pm, cause my face started to have more pimples popping out.. So these days I’d sleep right after my bath if working on full or afternoon shift. But when I have the time to blog, my pc broke down.*sigh long long*

finally made it to watch a movie on Wednesday nite. Went with zining. Wanted to watch narnia *cause tat day was the last day for narnia on cinema* But the show time was early. 7pm… so ended up watching kungfu panda which was on 8pm. Boooohoooooo….. it’s great. Super funny. Had a good good laugh.. rofl… the movie theater was full with people and laughter’s. the front rows were nearly full also.

Ponder: why must we eat popcorn when watching movie at cinema? Hmm… will never understand tat. Lol…

Went pumped petrol on Thursday nite. Well, like wat I’ve calculated.. RM70 per pump to full tank with one petak of petrol left.

-_____________-"

how to SURVIVE????? Blurb….

++++++

wanna quit

wanna quit

wanna quit

wanna quit

wanna quit

wanna quit

ME WANNA QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

People there sucks! Making me sick! Not only uneducated but also uncivilised. SHYT! If not for the sake of commission, I’d have quitted by now. If not being considerable, I’d have quitted also. People there are no joke sucks. They will bite you even if you don’t bite them. Thinking tat they’re better than you. And these people are what you all call “la kia”! they are really teruk lar…. SHYT! Not working happily there. Damn….

ME WANNA QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: